Saturday 6 February 2010

...

Yea yea yea...
Why am I surprised? You win some. You lose most!
When I read Paul Coelho's Alchemist ... I was some 20 'slow city' years into life. He spoke of how the universe conspires to help you win something you want passionately. And to this day, I believe that stands unquestionably strong! ( "When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.")

But the point I'd like to make is ... some things are never meant to be. For you. For others. For the whole of humanity..? Nah...
What's more important is that, it brings you closer to something you've been ignoring. The problem is, that people ignore the truth till it becomes a monster and devours all that's left... All that shouldn't exist.
And nothing is left.
Not even anything you can build the same dream, up with.
|| Ab mujhe koi intezaar kahan ||

And this something that you face ... is worth the pain and grief.
I feel really grounded now... like the hangover that took weeks to get off my heavy head. But I loved it.
...

3 comments:

Super RK said...

Oye! Waiting for something new!!!

Xenareborn said...

new what? You think inspiration has s/w updates???
Nice thought, though ;)

Xenareborn said...

Halo Super RK...
Just wondering if you had to create a login just so you can comment on my post :D
So *beep*ingly flattering!
Regards,
Sudha