Tuesday 2 February 2010

Why stay and suffer..? Just change it!

For every nice human on the street, there are 3 dumb heads, 4 crude illiterates and 1 nice,sensible girl.

I am so appalled by the way humanity is being treated. I understand anger more than ever now. I feel it every night when I sit up, purposely waiting for a figment of some thought to hit me and hold me to earth.
I get the feeling so often that I don't want to be here. It is almost like there's something so unfair that is holding me back and I am an idiot in being held.
Patience Patience... Buuuull!!!

People management is based on ethics... and nothing else. You lie, you lose. There are some faff heads that don't come clean, after all that you did working for them. How does it matter to me?
It does for the people I'm leaving behind. I hate to feel helpless. I get the feeling that I am being so selfish. There are these distinctly frustrating times when I almost yell at them... Get out of here. Why stay and suffer, when you know it isn't making any difference to anybody including you?
Why not focus on understanding what you really want from your life? It pays to endure a reality check at least once in a blue moon.
Why do people keep cribbing and not change their situations??? I can understand falling in love tears you if you just can't get over the fact that it was not meant to be... But for anything less emotional, faintly rooted - Just go out and CHANGE it!!! A job, a house, a better friend, a better weather... If you cannot - why kill yourself over it..?

No comments: